Published: 11/02/2022Developer: SN Developments
Development Mix: 45 homes consisting of 1, 2 & 3 bedrooms | 39 private tenure & 6 shared ownership
A historic market town, located approximately four miles southwest of Guildford, Godalming was the first place in the world to have a public electricity supply and electric street lighting. Today, while it retains much of its heritage, it balances its past with a thoroughly contemporary outlook. The Borough of Waverly in which Godalming resides is Surrey’s business hotspot, boasting 45 business parks and industrial estates which generate £4.9 billion each year. It’s also been hailed as offering ‘the highest quality of life in Great Britain’< and being number one in the ‘UK prosperity index’.
Thanks to its superb connectivity and the quality of life it affords, Godalming’s popularity has grown with young professionals and families alike. Heron House’s location and finish meet the needs of these groups, while still offering value for money in the local market.
While visually a true slice of old England, Godalming balances its history with all you need for modern life. A busy market town to this day, Heron House is just a 15-minute walk from the town centre’s shops, cafes and restaurants. The idyllic River Wey, which once transported goods to and from London is also just moments away. As is the greenery of the picturesque Surrey Hills. All you need to live well is right on your doorstep.
SUPERBLY DESIGNED, IMMACULATELY FINISHED
“WITH KITCHENS AND BATHROOMS FROM PORCEL ANOSA AND A SELECTION OF FIXTURES BY SIEMENS, HERON HOUSE OFFERS A QUALIT Y OF LIVING THAT’S SECOND-TO-NONE.”
• Intercom to all apartments
• Communal area flooring by L’Antic Colonial, part of Porcelanosa Group
• Secure bicycle storage
• All apartments come with allocated parking
• 8 person lift – servicing all floors of the building
• Contemporary kitchens by Porcelanosa
• Caple stainless steel inset single bowl sink
• Caple chrome monobloc single lever mixer tape
• Siemens electric single oven
• Siemens 4 zone electric hob
• Siemens extractor fan
• Integrated full height fridge freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Handle-less kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
• Concealed LED lighting to underside of wall units
• Full height Porcelanosa tiling surrounding baths and showers
• Porcelanosa tiles to floors
• Wall hung Porelanosa WC with concealed flushing cistern
• Porcelanosa chrome taps
• Chrome towel rail
• Thermostatically controlled shower
• Shaver point
• Recessed low voltage LED lights
INTERIOR & FINISHES
• Internal white doors with stainless steel ironmongery
• Soft white Dulux painted walls
• Skirting and architraves in white painted finish
• UPVC double glazed windows
ELEC TRICAL & HEATING
• Communal T V aerial to access Freeview
• Communal Sky Satellite dish, pre-wired and ready for Sky Q
• Mains operated smoke and heat detectors
• Electric underfloor heating to all apartments
• Washing machine supplied and fitted to hallway cupboard within each apartment
WA R R A N T Y
• 10 Year Build Warranty with Buildzone
• Lease length – 999 years
A message from the developer.....
SN Developments is a leading residential developer specialising in building luxury apartments and houses all over London and the Home Counties. Our founders benefit from 35 years’ combined experience in the property industry and have built a team dedicated to building homes that we would live in ourselves. We take pride in designing properties that make life easier and stand the
test of time. As such we only work with the most qualified architects and construction specialists. We expect and deliver the finest quality in every aspect of our developments.
Heron House is neighboured by Riverview, another outstanding SN Developments project of 46 luxury apartments. As well as these developments in Godalming, we have delivered a 24-apartment complex in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire and 12 flats in Haywards Heath, West Sussex. We have also built five stunning three storey houses in Leytonstone, East London and will be building at least 150 further homes across the country over the next year.
|CLICK HERE TO SEARCH APARTMENTS|