Published: 17/08/2021Developer: Harbright
Interior Designer: Harbright Interiors
Contractor: Emerson Willis Ltd
Status: Off plan; estimated completion September 2021
Development Mix: 34 apartments consisting of x6 studios, x26 1 bedrooms & x2 2 bedrooms
Whitelocke House is a boutique development at the heart of Central Hounslow. Neighbouring the borough’s new Civic Centre on Lampton Road, the main thoroughfare between Hounslow Central station and the retail centre that’s in the midst of a multi-million pound transformation, you couldn’t ask for a better home or location.
A destination rather than a staging post.
Originally Hounslow centred around the Holy Trinity Priory, developing from a village to a bustling town fulfilling the needs of travellers going to and from London. When the priory dissolved in 1539, the town’s status as a key staging post on the Bath Road kept it growing, and transport has continued to play an important role in the town’s history.
It was the arrival of what is now the Piccadilly line at Hounslow that established it as the suburban enclave it is today. The area’s aviation heritage has also had a significant impact. Heathrow is a major employer in the area, as are the diverse array of businesses that support it. History isn’t all the area has to offer though. With Hounslow’s abundance of greenery, great local amenities and superb transport links to Central London, it’s also become a popular destination for commuters. Now more than ever, with the ambitious regeneration of the town centre that's underway.
Whatever your tastes and whatever your budget, rest assured you’re well catered to in Hounslow. From Il Bebo’s authentic taste of the old country and fine selection of wines to Sahara Grill’s fusion of time honoured grill techniques and contemporary twists, and Vegology’s mouth-wateringly meat-free menu, you could happily eat out every night of the week. Or if you prefer a pint and some sports, or even jazz, with your meal, you could head to one of the area's many pubs. While for the sweet-toothed, there’s a fine selection of gelato, waffles and other delights at Mimi’s Coffee & Dessert Lounge. You really are spoilt for choice.
Already a thriving destination full of high street favourites and all the amenities you would expect, Hounslow town centre is undergoing a complete transformation. Set to be complete in 2021, this new vision will offer 10,000m2 of additional shops and restaurants, along with a Cineworld multiplex cinema. This will be in addition to the Treaty Centre, which as well as a host of stores – focused on keeping Hounslow’s wardrobes well stocked – is home to the Hounslow Arts Centre & Paul Robeson Theatre. There are also a number of gyms nearby. While for all your everyday needs, there's an Aldi and Asda, all within walking distance. In short, everything you need is moments away.
As beautifully designed as the apartments are at Whitelocke House, it’s nice to escape into the great outdoors. Whether you’re a keen runner or just fancy a stroll or picnic, Hounslow has plenty of greenery to enjoy. Lampton Park is only 8 minutes away and offers 40 acres of parkland, consisting of playing fields, more formal gardens and six tennis courts. At 200 acres, Hounslow Heath is somewhat bigger and as a designated local nature reserve provides a more wild and rugged country setting to explore via a large network of paths.
While there’s so much literally on your doorstep, you’re also surrounded by an array of great attractions - many of which are just a short walk away. Twickenham, the hallowed home of English rugby, is close to hand. As is Brentford Football Club's brand new stadium and their training ground. For lovers of history and gardens, there’s the picturesque Syon House, Kew Gardens, Osterley Park and House to explore. All of which also play host to an array of festivals, events and concerts over the course of the year. The Thames itself is another great draw and perfect for whiling away a day strolling along it. You could even pop over the bridge at Richmond and embrace the upmarket selection of stores and eateries you’ll find there.
Just two minutes’ walk from Hounslow Central underground station and 11 minutes from Hounslow train station, Whitelocke House is perfectly located to get you to your destination in perfect time. The best of Central London is at your beck and call. As is the whole world thanks to your proximity to Heathrow. Weekend getaways have never been easier.
- 2 mins. walk to Hounslow Central* (160m)
- 11 mins. walk to Hounslow Train Station* (965m)
• Extensively landscaped front courtyard garden by Meeuwsen Muldoon
• Interior designed reception lobby
• Amtico flooring to reception lobby
• Carpeted hallways and stairwells
• Six-person passenger lift
• CCTV to internal and external ground floor areas
• Timed PIR lighting
• Lockable letterboxes in main reception hall
• Secure cycle store with gas assisted storage racks and Sheffield hoops for large format cycles
• Refuse store and recycling facilities
• 2.5m ceiling heights throughout
• Barrel Oak Grey Amtico flooring throughout
• Aluminium double-glazed windows
• Modern flat panel internal doors in Farrow & Ball colour Strong White
• Walls in Farrow & Ball colour Cornforth White
• Woodwork in Farrow & Ball colour Strong White
• Ceilings in Pure Brilliant White
• Brushed satin steel ironmongery
• Draks built-in or fitted wardrobes to bedrooms
• Bespoke matt finish handleless kitchens by Kitchen Ergonomics
• Undercounter LED lighting
• White quartz worktop, upstand and splash back to hob
• Neff appliances including:
- Combination fan oven and microwave
- Four ring induction hob
- Slimline integrated dishwasher
- Telescopic extractor hood
• Liebherr Integrated fridge / freezer
• Undermounted stainless steel sink with chrome Blanco mixer tap
• White MK Logic sockets with USB ports
• 1200mm shower
• Large format Minoli tiling to shower enclosure in Matt Realm Gray
• Feature hexagonal wall tiles to vanity area in Minoli Realm Gray
• Custom designed vanity unit in light grey with white sink and chrome mixer tap
• Wall hung WC with concealed cistern
• Full width custom mirror with demisting technology
• White MK Logic 240v/110v shaver socket
• Full fibre to the premises (FTTP)
• Star-wired CAT 6 data cabling for efficient distribution of broadband and AV signals
• High level TV/FM DAB/Satellite TV plates in living rooms and bedrooms
HEATING AND PLUMBING
• Electric zoned underfloor heating throughout
• Individual room thermostats
• 120l Gledhill ES Direct Cylinders
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL
• White MK Logic light switches
• White MK Logic dimmer switches for zoned lighting in kitchen / reception area
• White MK Logic sockets and AV plates
• Warm light LED downlighters
SECURITY & PEACE OF MIND
• Audio-video entrance system linked to communal front door
• Apartment front doors with 5 lever mortice deadlocks & spy hole
• Mains powered smoke alarms with battery backup
• Individual apartment doorbells
• 10 Year Structural Warranty
- Brand new development Of 34 apartments
- Studios starting from £275,000!
- Affordability; just a £13,750 deposit required to secure! (based on studio at 5%)
- Integrated appliances & underfloor heating systems
- 10 year IWC Warranty
- Lift from ground to third floor
- Brand new 250 Year Leases
- Bespoke matt finish kitchens with quartz worktops
- 2 minute walk to Hounslow Central* (160m) - 22 minutes to Hammersmith & 35 minutes to Hyde Park Corner
- Available to purchased using London Help to Buy.
|CLICK HERE TO SEARCH APARTMENTS|